Here are a few more updates - to help you plan ahead for the activities and events:
- Registration is now closed. On-site registration will begin Thursday, July 3 and continue throughout the weekend. No mail-in payments will be accepted at this point. T-shirts will be available first-come, first-served.
- Friday's Banquet at the Monroeville Community House- attire is summer dressy/casual. Look nice, be ready to mingle, dance, laugh, and enjoy yourself. Meet and Greet will take place from 5:30 - 7:00pm; Banquet hours 7:00 - 12:00
- Saturday morning - meet at 9am at the family memorial plot at Antioch Baptist Church. Don't dress up - be ready to work.
- Saturday Cookout: 12:00 - 5:00pm; wear your reunion t-shirts and be there to be in the family picture at 2pm. Parents - bring towels, swimwear, extra clothes for your little ones because we have a water slide for them to enjoy.There will be games and activities for all ages: 40 yd. dash, sack races, checkers, dominoes, flag football, and a baking contest - with prizes for best dessert.
- Saturday Night: 7pm - until; White Party; ALL WHITE attire should be worn
- Sunday Family Worship Service - Antioch Baptist Church 10am sharp; come as you are. Brunch and fellowship will follow church service.